Officership Description: Nominations Chair
The Nominations Chair is responsible for fulfilling the nominations process and providing a slate of officers at the annual elections.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The Nominations Chair shall:
- Coordinate meetings of the nominations committee
- Hold the Call for Nominations
- Receive nominations, verify their validity including verifying the nominator and nominee are each current members and the nominee accepts the nomination
- In the event no one receives a nomination for a position, with the Nominating Committee choose the slate.
- Run the elections at the Annual Meeting
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Executive Board
INTERNAL REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS
2 Committee Members, one of which must be a current or outgoing officer of the Executive Board.